Words from the Green Room

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Retraction

So I went to see Kingdom of Heaven last night. I must admit I was wrong. My feelings about the movie can best be expressed using the words of Cam: "Yo, that shit's tight. That shit's legit, bra".

If you didn't like the movie, you either hate religion (George), or are a critic without much respect for history or culture. Or maybe it just wasn't your thing. It wasn't an all time favourite, but nonetheless Kingdom of Heaven was worth my time and money.

Now that things are looking up for the week, I have chosen a new horoscope to follow:

Comedian Steven Wright says, "Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy." He has a point, and that point is not lost on you. It's one of those days when less effort adds up to much, much more.


That's goddamn vindication for my life right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home